SBI may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 April 2012.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title, organisation
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with this information?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- With regard to event registrations, where we get your consent, we may share your registration details with Core Partners of E3M.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
Our website may contain links to and from third party web sites. If you follow a link to their web sites, please notethat these websites have their own privacy policies and will be subject to separate terms and conditions and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or arerequired by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Social Business International Ltd., CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London N1 6AH or email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.